01 January 2009

swirl

swirlsa

As usual I start making something and need a tool I don't yet own (although there can't be many left in that category). Of course, the hardware store down the street doesn't carry circlip pliers, either internal or external, so it's left to internet shopping to save the day.

A close friend of mine pooh-pooh's New Year's Resolutions, he says you should make changes in your life through-out the year, whenever you think of it. I agree (being fond of change, in general), but I think it's good to be reminded periodically to examine your life, just in case you get caught up in things and forget to take a step back, look at the big picture and decide on any additions and/or alterations. My list will get longer, but my first resolution for this year is to open an Etsy store this Spring.

dsc_0503a

No comments: